Solar energy at home is an increasingly popular choice for American homeowners. According to recent statistics, nearly half of U.S. homeowners have seriously considered installing solar energy at home, and solar installation uptake is expected to double by 2023.
The problem is that the cost of solar energy installations can be a little daunting, but don’t worry – there’s a cost-effective way to bring solar energy into your home. Here’s why home-based solar energy is so important and how you can finance your own energy solutions.
Solar energy at home
Solar energy is more important now than ever before. It helps us protect our planet by making energy more sustainable, and it reduces our carbon footprints. By introducing solar energy into your home, you can potentially improve your overall energy efficiency and save money in the long run.
So, how does the technology actually work? It’s simple. The technology works by harnessing the sun’s rays and converting them into energy. Here are the three main ways you can bring solar energy to your home:
- Photovoltaics, or solar roof panels: These are roof panels that directly convert solar energy into electricity. This is the most common and cost-effective way to bring solar energy into your home.
- Solar water heating: This method involves converting the sun’s radiation into thermal energy to heat water.
- Passive solar design: It is a way of designing homes so they store energy – for example, through window positioning.
Most families opt for solar panels because these panels help you potentially your utility bills. With a little upfront investment, you could save your family money for years to come. So, how do you go about funding a solar panel installation? Let’s take a look.
How Pure Finance Group can help with solar energy financing
Bringing solar panels into your home can be expensive. However, there are a few simple ways to fund your home’s solar panel upgrades, and Pure Finance Group can help you with all of them. We offer:
- Specific solar energy financing: We’ll help you source the right financing option to bring your solar energy dream to life.
- Home improvement loans: If you’re not sure how to pay for various major home improvements, including a solar energy installation, we can provide you with financing options and expert advice.
Whatever your financial circumstances, our team can offer you guidance on finding low-payment financing options for all your solar and home improvement needs. The flexible finance options we offer allow you to spread the cost of your solar energy evenly, giving you more control over your family’s energy supply than ever before.
About Pure Finance Group
Pure Finance Group offers competitive loan options and financial guidance for individuals looking to make home improvements. Whether you’re interested in a home improvement or personal loan, or specific solar energy financing, we’ll help you secure the best rate for your circumstances. Contact us now to find out more.